Monday, September 1, 2008

Introduce Myself

My name is I-Seul,Kim in Korean name. In a class, you call me Stella. Stella meaning is Star. i named stella because i like star.I was born in Korea, Gwang-ju where is fifth city in S.Korea. Gwang ju helds World Biennale,art exhibition, every 2 years. I am proud of it. I really like art like watching works or drawing a picture. These are my hobbies. And also i really like trip. I can learn lots of things and feel through traveling. I went to famous places in America such as Las Vegas, San Francisco, Calico, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, Stanford univ., Sedona, Mexico, and so on. It made my mind bigger and more wide. I would like to be a dentist. So i came here to study English. When i was middle school student, i wanted to be a dentist. I don't give up to be a dentist. I am standing a way on becoming a dentist. Actually, i studied about social work in Korea. It is very attractive studying but, i am not interested with that. However, i have a plan to build a nursing home for senior when i will be 50 years old. And then i have a goal one more in my life. i would like to publish books.

2 comments:

Ann's Journal said...

Hi! nice to meet you.

sammy :) said...

Unnie~~~ hahaha nice to meet you on blogspot:) your composition class and my composition class are connected with blogspot. So, i could come to your blog.. kkk See you tomorrow in Mr.Rubin's class. Ah! let's make a 1-chon by cyworld~ my cyworld address is www.cyworld.com/semi1720