Friday, September 5, 2008

Impression about ALP.

When i enrolled to study at ALP, i felt real american work at CP 100. So, first impression was very good for me. I can believe to study English at ALP. When ALP started first, i went to meet ALP students to T.S.U. At the place i met and ate breakfast with not only international students but also Korean students. Many staffs prepare foods and helped us. Before i came to meet ALP students, i thought i might feel unfamiliar. But, it was exactly not. I felt familiar even if we did not meet before. I made some relationship with my friends and then i participated in orientation. They were explained about American life and rules for us to understand easily. And then, next week, we started classses. In class i felt like i am living in the World because there were students who acome from many countries such as Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Saudi. And i thought Advanced Level was very systematic and professional. Not only I can learn English, but also American culture as went to some places like Knott's berry farm, Bowers Museum, something like that well from ALP. I realized proverb,"Time flies when you are having fun ", while i studied ALP on summer session. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and even studying. When i studied on summer, there were a few university students. So, there was not crowd and busy. But, we are studying and being with university students so i sometimes feel like i also am real university sudents. They look like very freedom and they can do anything they want. I would like to study hard and make a good relationship with my friends for my rest American life.

1 comment:

Vivian Fong said...

hihi,,,of course,,,,u can take any picture from me...actually,,,i will send u more our pictures,,,
sorry that i am too slow to give u back our pictures~^^