Friday, September 19, 2008

Disney Land






I went to Disney land last April with my friends but, i have not ever gone to Sea world. So i cannot comfare or contrast about that. I am just goint to write about Disney land. It was first time to go there. So i really enjoyed playing in Disney land. I felt like i was child when i rode some riding like finding Nemo, something like that. And i was riding something(i forgot the name of riding) i felt i was in universe. I liked it. Before we rode that, we had to wait for a long time, about 6 hours. So, we reservated at afternoon and then we took a ride at night lastly. When i came to Disney Downtown i felt like i was maincharacter like mini or white princess. It made me more interested. At last i watched fireworks it was really fantastic. I would like to go there one more.

No comments: