Friday, October 24, 2008

English

In this journal, I want you to reflect on the last 8 weeks of this semester. Do you think your writing has improved? If so, how has it improved? What could you have done better? In the next 8 weeks, what would you like to accomplish? What would you do differently?
I think i am getting better to write journal or essay because i needed a lot of time to write journal and essay before. By the way, i can write automatically if i have a subject i have to write. It is helpful when i speak in English. We need to learn speaking, writing, listening, and reading the reason why these are connected each other. I would like to improve more professional and academic in my English skill. In fact, i use easy words as i speak with people or write in essay. I would like to use more difficult words.

No comments: